Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Thoughts...

This morning I decided to go for a walk and I took my little dog toto Ozzy too!!

I realized while I was walking that when it's quiet except for the sound of passing cars, but there isn't anyone around talking, I start to just have random thoughts.

These were my random thoughts (in bold) or some things I actually said to my dog as I went for my walk...


"I hope Ozzy doesn't embarrass me"
~~~
"Not here boy. There's a car coming."
~~~
"Not here either. This is someone's house"
~~~

"Startbucks sure is busy"

~~~

"Ozzy, that was only a few dribbles. Come on."

~~~

"Hey, that's that truck I saw after dropping Noodle off at school."
~~~

As a bus passes me quickly, "Geez, that bus is massive and powerful. That would be a mess if I got hit by it." Morbid, I know.

~~~

"Come on boy. You only got a couple dribbles out of that. I'm not stopping anymore for the poles."
~~~
I say hello to a little boy (maybe 2 or 3 yrs old) who's standing at the end of his driveway saying hello to me. "Where are his parent's????"
~~~

There is a guy that visits our neighbor across the street. He drives a tow truck. We think he moved out of his house cause we never see his tow truck there anymore. Well, as I pass his house I see a woman, thinking maybe that is his wife, she's talking with another man.

"Oh yeah, he must have moved out and that is his wife?"

I notice the guy look my way, he says hello and I say hello back. Then I glance at the guy's truck

"Bridgehead Cycles. I see that truck driving home from work. hmm"

~~~
"What time is it? Yeah, we better head back home now."

~~~

So, do you ever wonder what random thoughts go through your head?

If you don't, do you now? lol


No comments: