I'm not just excited because it's a new year...no, definitely not excited for the simple fact that I will officially be another year older, something I'll get into in a moment. I'm excited because this is my first post since Nov. 2012. I know, right?! It's been over a year?
To be perfectly honest, I really haven't had much to say. Life has been crazy busy...period! Not that I haven't thought about writing, I have...I just never could think of anything to write about.
Here's a quick timeline just to quickly catch you up...
- Celebrated 20 yrs together with my husband (12 yrs married)!
- Celebrated my last year in my 30's. Yes, I will officially be 40 this year. :/
- Celebrated 1 year for our restaurants being open!
- We vacationed, as usual. This year we went to Clearwater, Fl to see Winter, the dolphin from the movie Dolphin Tale. Then we went to Universal Studios Orlando, Downtown Disney and then the last part of our vacation was spent in Key West. We had the best time! This year is possibly Hawaii!
- Since we have Disneyland annual passes and we had only gone there once by Sept, we basically had to catch up and had a Disneyland marathon from mid-Sept to the 1st week in Dec., which meant we went to Disneyland every other weekend. The 6 hr drive each way was tough but we had to get our monies worth. The last trip was enjoyed by having my parents come with us. My dad's first trip back in 30 yrs!
- My husband got his first tattoo in memory of his mom who passed away in Sept. 2012.
- My daughter and I got to meet Disney's Shake It Up star, Zendaya.
- Went on the TMZ tour in Hollywood.
- We went to Vegas a couple times and Reno once.
- I donated blood for the first time.
- My daughter started middle school this year. I feel old now.
- Got my first iPhone.
- I lost my grandpa last month. He was 92. :(