Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Have you ever visited another country?
I've been to Canada. My husband and I took a trip out there. We actually made a big loop from Ohio all the way back. We drove through Canada from Detroit and came out through Niagra Falls into NY by Buffalo. It was a great trip. It was before my husband and I were married. Also, I'm not sure if you would consider this another country or if it's part of the US in any way but I've been to the Bahamas. We went there on our honeymoon and had a blast! We had taken a cruise from Miami there. Good times!

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?
I would have to say Mystery Spot in the Santa Cruz mountains. It's really cool and a bunch of unexplained phenomenons are there.

3. What is your favorite season?
I used to say Summer was my favorite season because I love the warmth and sunshine cause it just really makes me happy when the sun is out, and as I still say this is my favorite, there are things about the other seasons that I love. Spring would be runner up cause I love the light breeze, birds chirping and the fresh scent from the flowers in bloom. I really love to open up the windows in my house to enjoy the newness of outside! I also enjoy Fall (Autumn to others) because of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Plus, it's still a bit warm out still. Winter, well, I do NOT like rain at all! It just depresses me. However, I love Christmas and listening to Christmas carols. I love the excitement my daughter gets during this time of year. I also enjoy snuggling up with my family on a cold night watching a movie.

4. What one song will always cheer you up?
There are a few songs that will always cheer me up but I had to think about one from when I was a young girl and I will have to say "You spin me round (Like a record)" by Dead or Alive. The song just cracks me up! Just watching the video (see link), you can't help but laugh! I'm also a huge fan of the movie The Wedding Singer, so I tend to picture it and the sillyness from the movie.

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?
I have no idea so I took one of those quiz things online and it said I'm most like Pocahontas. LOL!

~~~

Well, I guess it's time for me to get back to work. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday the 13th!! I'll see ya back here tomorrow!


No comments: