Friday, June 18, 2010

Five Question Friday, Etc...

Hey! So, I had all intentions of doing my Fabulous Foto Friday today. I was gonna do it here at work since the boss is out of town {doing the happy dance!!}. I even unhooked my external hard drive so that I could bring it to work but....yes, with as forgetful that I tend to be, I forgot it. :o( Oh well, I will have some pics for next week's.

Why, you ask?

VEGAS BABY!!! That's why!!!! We leave tomorrow and I am so excited! I can't believe that it was two weeks ago that I blogged this. It seriously flew by! It's just my hubby and I! We get to do this once every couple years, so it's well overdue! Some much needed quality time with my man! I. CAN'T. WAIT!!
Also, with our trip coming up, I have been so busy. Hence the fact that I haven't been on here much lately. Sorry! I'll be better once I get back. Promise! Pinky swear! ;o)

Anyways, so instead of my Fabulous Foto Friday I have decided to do....



Just click on the link if you want to join in and link up!


1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?

Seriously? The warm sunny weather, of course!! Remember, I live in California so I thrive on these Summer days! LOVE IT! I was even born in the Summer. See? It was meant to be :0)


2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?

Carmel! I love Carmel! I love the ocean, I love the quality of life. I don't love the cold though. It can tend to be chilly there but it can also be absolutely gorgeous with the sunsets. Gorgeous! I always tell my husband that if we ever win the lottery, we're buying a house in Carmel. He even likes it there too! He's got his mountains on one side and I got my ocean on the other!


3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?

No but I do live next door to the town I grew up in. I will never move back either. It's getting so bad there. Oakland bad! Because people from Oakland are moving there and bringing the problems. True story!


4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?

Well, I wouldn't say I've kicked it to the curb completely but I wouldn't talk to anyone. I was super shy. I still am but not to the extent that I was. I've come out of my "shell" a little more.


5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?

LMAO!! Oh yes, my BFF and I laugh about this to this day but it was so embarrassing when it happened.

So, I was working at Kmart 20 yrs ago {oh geez, I just put an age on myself. Pretend you didn't hear that!}, and after we had closed, my BFF and I were sorting through all the stuff that was either returned or a customer just left where ever. We were putting the stuff in the corresponding carts to take back to their department. I apparently swung my arm back for what ever reason and accidentally nailed the manager in the groin as he walked passed behind me. Oh. Emm. Gee!! Can you just see how red my face was?! So embarrassing but we laughed as I profusely apologized. LOL!

~~~

Well, I will try to have some post lined up for you all while I'm gone. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you all when we get back!!



No comments: