Saturday, June 5, 2010

Six Word Saturday!


Two More Weeks Until Vegas, Baby!

My husband and I make it an annual trip for our anniversary to go to Vegas, ya know...since we got married there and all. We really love Vegas! I'm not a gambler but my husband likes to play Texas Hold 'em and BlackJack. I'll play but mostly, I like to take the money my husband wins and create a stash so he doesn't spend what he won! Then maybe head on over to Guess and spend a couple hundred on a few tops (My "last year's" fun!).

Anyways, this trip we are seeing Cirque du Soleil's Zumanity. We already saw that show a couple years ago (and ended up on stage!) but with the package deal we got, it was the only available show that we cared to see. We do plan on seeing a couple other shows while we're there though. Ones we haven't actually seen.

Needless to say, we are very excited! My husband and I get a trip by ourselves once every other year so it's well deserved!!

~~~

Now head on over to Cate's and see what everyone else is saying



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegas Baby! Have fun! I wish my husband and I were going there! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Lola said...

My 6:

Great Trip To Las Vegas Very Soon!

Wishing you a Happy Six Word Saturday!

LOLA:)

PS Mine this week is HERE.

Olivia said...

Happy travels to you!!
suchakingdom.blogspot.com

Selena and Anna said...

Happy SITS Saturday and a very happy anniversary...almost!!!

Anna