Sunday, June 20, 2010

Top 10 Things I Love About Vegas!

Since I'm currently soaking up the rays, spending some quality one-on-one time with my hubby here in Las Vegas, what better time to have a Vegas related post, right?! Of course I'm right!!

Okay, let's get on with this, shall we....

vegas Pictures, Images and Photos

Top 10 Things I love about Vegas!

{Not in any particular order. That would take too long.}

1. The pretty lights at night! I love the energy it gives off!


vegas Pictures, Images and Photos

2. The hotels. My husband and I try and stay at a new place each time. Unfortunately, we didn't this time.

Hotel Las Vegas Pictures, Images and Photos

3. The Shows! We're seeing Cirque du Soliel's Zumanity....again. But we hope to see Carrot top and another one also.

Zumanity Pictures, Images and Photos


4. Margaritaville. My husband and I went to the one in Key West also but this one is closer for us for now. Love all things tropical!

Margaritaville Pictures, Images and Photos


5. Food....Food....and more Food!!! There are so many different choices of restaurants to choose from. I love food and this is a food mecca!



6. Our Wedding! Since we got married here at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, this place has a extra special meaning to us. Love! ♥

http://www.avilavip.com Freddie Avila Pictures, Images and Photos


7. Shopping! Okay, seriously.....how can you go to Vegas and NOT shop?!
Yeah, kind of had too much fun at this store the last time!

Store Front Pictures, Images and Photos


8. Drinks! I don't unually drink and when I do order something, I usually can't even finish it.....nor put a dent in it that my husband will drink it so it isn't wasted. However, KNOW that I will be sipping on one of these!!! Again....love all things tropical!

Pina Colada Pictures, Images and Photos


9. Music! No matter where you are, you always hear music and I love that!

Music Passion Pictures, Images and Photos


10. Just me and my honey....together!!
This picture was actually taken in Vegas two years ago. Can't wait to get a new and updated one!



No comments: