Saturday, June 26, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

Haven't Decided What To Do Today!

I already did my 3 mile walk this morning at least. I also saw some perfect photo opportunities but I didn't have my camera. Thinking about taking pictures today but I just don't know where to go. Perhaps I'll look up some parks in the area. I don't know. I feel like I'm in a funk right now. Maybe because I just miss Vegas already. I hate that it takes so long for our vacations to come but when they do come, they go by so fast.

Anyways, head over to Cate's to see what others are doing.




4 comments:

Katherine Krige said...

Hope you figure it out. My house is demanding some cleaning attention. Hope you find something better!

Kathy said...

I'm sure you will think of something fun to do, but it will be hard to beat Vegas! (I've never been, but would love to go...)

Olivia said...

Isn't that the truth! Vacations fly by so fast! You should definitely take pics of your walk--it's great to have pics of your familiar places!

Call Me Cate said...

What did you end up doing? It's been much too hot here for much of anything outside and I'd love to go for a nice walk.

Thanks for playing 6WS!