Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday!



1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
Nope. Not very musically inclined. I do know Chopsticks on the piano but that's as far as it goes for me. Not winning any awards here.

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
Seriously? I can seriously fill this whole post with pet peeves but I won't.

{Disclaimer: First of all, I have gotten better and I have chilled out but I am guilty of having road rage. Hey! I said I've chilled out!! I live here in California so it seems we are always in a rush....which we are cause of the stupid traffic....ALL THE TIME! When there is a clearing, we step on it to get away from it.}

So anyways, my pet peeve right now is when you have a slow driver in the fast lane. UGH! People, slow lane is for slow pokes. MOVE. OVER!!

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Hmmm....neither? My house isn't that big as it is and I think it would be ridiculous to have a housekeeper. Plus it just has "LAZY" written all over it. I prefer to clean my own house, thank you very much.
As for unlimited spa services, honestly, I don't think I would use it much cause I never go now as it is. Perhaps because of money so then if it is unlimited, maybe I would use it. Okay, whatever...I'll say the unlimited spa services. You convinced me!

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
Not a dance or anything but I do remember in High School when I was taking driver's education and there were two other girls and myself with the teacher taking turns driving and I remember the song Mercedes Boy by Pebbles was playing on the radio. I just looked that song up yesterday on Youtube to play for my daughter. Memories!

5. What song best represents your life right now?
Well, only thing I can think of at the moment, cause we just got back from Vegas is...


~~~~

Well.....it's Friday and I'm happy! Hope you all are also! Have a great weekend!!



2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Love that Alan J & Jimmy B song!!
Gurl, I'd choose a Housekeeper and not think twice. I LOVE me a clean house but don't enjoy cleaning it myself. Talk about lazy!! It will never happen, so I'll just keep on dreamin' - dreaming is free, huh?!

Aimee @ Ain't Yo Mama's Blog said...

Yay, Jimmy Buffett! I love it. As for your pet peeves, I'm with you! I live in SoCal and the traffic drives me CRAZY! I grew up down here and it seems to be 100x times worse than 20 years ago. Not fun.

Have a great weekend!

-Aimee