Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's A New Month

Hey everyone! It feels like forever since I've been on here. To be honest, so much as gone on since I last blogged. Here's the low down...
It's been tax season, so I've been working more.
We entered into the world of the "in-crowd", technically speaking. What do I mean by that?

Yep, this is our very first Apple product and we're loving it!



As of today, I have decided to take down my photography website, temporarily.

Reason being is, I haven't been really active with my photos lately. Life has been crazy busy and I'm kind of on a "break" per se, with taking photos. I need to get back in the groove of things but it's just not something I can just snap my fingers, grab my camera and be at it again. I don't know what it is but I just need to find myself in it again. In the meantime, I'm taking the website down cause I'm wasting $20/month. Instead, which I'm excited to say, I am putting that money to much better use...



This is the radio station I listen to and love! I was introduced to it a few years ago and honestly, my life has changed ever since. I have started to get back on track in terms of my relationship with God, which to me, is one of the most important things. Plus, my husband and daughter enjoy it also.

Since I started listening to this station, my husband and daughter have both been Saved! I had already been saved, back when I was a little girl. One of the special things is, my daughter was Saved on Easter morning, 2 yrs ago. What an awesome day that was!

So, needless to say, this station is important to me and my family! So I have decided to donate on a monthly basis! Awesome!

~~~

Hmm...what else?

Well, we're in the process once again on planning our annual vacation. Only problem is, there is just one little snag....

My Job!

You see, when we are planning (the Fall), that particular week is the weekend our lease is up at my job. My boss has been trying to work a deal out to extend our lease but the building just isn't budging. There are a couple other things we need to check but if  it doesn't work out, we're going to have to move which means, our vacation will have to wait until the following weekend. Plus, we'll end up missing out on one other location we were hoping on adding to the beginning of our trip. Let's just hope all works out cause I want to go to the bonus stop!

Oh yeah....we're you wondering where we're planning on going?


2012 Vacation is going to be here.

We're hoping for the bonus trip here.

~~~


Oh yeah,

2 MORE DAYS LEFT OF TAX SEASON!!!

WOO HOO!!!

Needless to say, this tax season has been H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E!!

Now that it's just about over, I'm hoping to be back, updating my blog more. :o)

Maybe by then, I can update ya'll with more stuff that I just may be forgetting at the moment.

~~~

Hope everyone has been good!

Missed you all!

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

Kimmy!
So good to hear from you again. Glad all is well with your family. So great that your family is a "God family". I just really don't know how people function without having God in their life. . .I couldn't get the link that told about your vacation to work. So tell me - Where are you going????
I bet it's somewhere with a beach. ??