Thursday, May 3, 2012

Excitement!

Over the weekend, my daughter was doing was she loves, checking the Justin Bieber website out.
She saw that he is gonna be in Las Vegas on 5-20-12 for the Billboard Music Awards. So, you know what question she asked....

"Can we go???" in that all excited tone.

Knowing we go to Vegas so much, knowing my husband and I were already planning a trip there next month for our anniversary and KNOWING my husband kepted asking me, infront of her, "should we take her this time?"

While I love my child so much, I was also excited for that "couples massage" we were planning on getting together.

But then THIS??. This is BIG! This is a "once in a lifetime" thing!!

So we asked her "how much is it?" and she replied like most 9 yr olds would, "I don't know?"
"Well, you better check it out and let us know if you want to go."

"OKAY!!!!" she replied.

My husband followed her into the computer room to check out the details and to our surprise, there were tickets still available!

They even checked out who will be performing, with such artist as....

Justin Bieber, Carrie Underwood, Cee Lo Green, LMFAO, The Wanted, Usher, Kelly Clarkson, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.

We better find a nice outfit cause we're heading to Las Vegas in 2 weeks to attend the 2012 Billboard Music Awards!!


To say we're excited is an understatement!!




2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

What a GREAT time you're gonna have and what a lucky little girl she is. She'll be the envy of all her friends!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!! What an opportunity of a LIFETIME!!! Have a wonderful time!!