Thursday, July 24, 2008

First of many!

Ok, so this is a new blog I started. Some of you may have read the one I started yesterday but I felt the need to make a new one. Reason I changed it was because I had sent the original link to a couple people that I didn't really think about it before sending it to them. I feel this is a place for me to share my thoughts and adventures and I don't want to have to censor myself too much, if at all! I'm sure you all can understand that.

So anyways, a lot of stuff with be coming up so I will be updating this a lot. I hope you all enjoy what you read as I tend to like to put my thoughts down and why not, share them with the people I love!

Hope you all are doing well and stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Denise said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo glad you are doing this! You will soon become addicted like me! :)

The Adventures of France & Deirdre said...

Welcome to the life of blogging!! Glad to see ya here!

Unknown said...

aloha Kim,
This is a good idea and I love keeping up with your life.
Aunty Linda