Friday, October 28, 2011

I amuse myself!

So, yesterday while browsing the internet, I came across a picture on the front page of MSN.

It was Steven Tyler.

I noticed the photo everytime I press "home" to go back to MSN.

Only thing was, I never bothered to read the "blurb" below the picture.

The whole time I kept seeing the picture, the thought that kept going through my mind was that he was dressed up for Halloween.



That this was his costume.....right?!

NO????

When I finally decided to click on the story to see what this picture costume was all about, come to find out, poor Steven Tyler didn't choose to look like this. He actually fell in the bathroom and this was the result of his accident.

Note to self: read the story before assuming I know the "real" story!

LOL!!! Poor Steven! At least he has his Halloween costume this year. Too bad it's gonna last longer than a day. ;o)

1 comment:

Mommy Bags said...

So funny I sued this same messed picture for mt WTF Friday. I love Steven Tyler feel so bad that he has to look like this for a bit.