Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Funny things she says!

While in Key West on our snorkeling trip, not more than 5 minutes was my daughter in the water when she got stung by a jelly fish.

Later, after we got home from our trip, my daughter says to me, "Mommy, when I got stung by the jelly fish, why didn't I see electricity in the water?"

I think my daughters been watching too much Spongebob Squarepants!! LOL

~~~

Last week while getting ready for work and my daughter was getting ready for school, we were having the following conversation:

Me: When grandma and grandpa pick you up after school, tell them to drive careful.

Daughter: I will.

Me: Tell them I said they are carrying precious cargo!

Daughter: Tell them what?

Me: They're carrying precious cargo.

*Look of confusion from my daughter*

Me: Do you know what that is?

Daughter:Yes! And I'm not that!

Me: What is it then?

Daughter: It's a snail!

*I begin to laugh*

Me: That's escargot, not precious cargo. Cargo is like suitcases, silly!!

~~~~

The other day we went to my in-laws house to drop our dog off as we were going out of town. As we were in the car, ready to leave, my father-in-law comes out and asked about my husband taking a look at this cassette tape converter and figure out how to work it when he has a chance.

He asked if we had a cassette tape at home and my husband said he didn't recall, maybe but to grab one any way.

That's when my daughter, from the backseat asked "what's a cassette tape?"


Really???!!! LOL


OMG....I feel old now!


No comments: