I would really like to know what goes on in a guy's head to make him think that spinning his tires with smoke billowing for a good minute at 11pm at night, is so darn friggen cool. I mean really! These are things that I think they may be thinking at such times:
1. They think that girls think that it's a turn on.
Answer: Wrong. We think you're an idiot to do that!
2. They think that it makes them and their vehicle look like way cool.
Answer: Wrong. We think you're an idiot and it would be funny if you wrecked your car too!
3. They think the skid marks it makes in the street are cool cause they left their "mark".
Answer: Wrong again. All it's does is piss off the neighbors.
4. They think the sound and smoke they make is cool and funny.
Answer: Again, Wrong! All it does is piss us off cause if my child wakes up and loses sleep with having to go to school the next morning because you guys are so stupid and think you're so cool to be so obnoxious by doing that in your vehicle, it would only serve you right to wreck your truck driving it like that.
Yes, we had some lame-o guy in our neighborhood last night acting like this. Meanwhile, he had all the neighbors out to see what idiot was doing this. My husband told me to grab my camera in case he wrecked. By the time I got out there with the camera, the guy was gone.
I guess I should look at it in a positive way....
1. After 5 yrs of living here, we finally met one of our neighbors we've never met before.
2. There is one neighbor that sits in his car in his driveway every morning and always waves to us. Well, for the past month or so we haven't seen him. In fact, his car isn't even backed in the way he usually has it. Then I saw his wife doing the yard work which is something he does. I started to get worried so I checked the obituaries. I know, morbid but I didn't want to pry. Just figure it out on my own. Well, fortunately nothing turned up. Then last night when we finally met our one neighbor (who lives across the street from the one we got concerned about), we asked him what happened. He's okay, just in rehab. I'm just glad he's okay!!