Saturday, June 4, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

Where Art Thou, My Beautiful Sunshine??


Here we are, it's June and we are in, the usual, sunny California. However, it's just not so sunny these days! Instead, it's cloudy and raining!


I'm MAD!


I'm IRRITABLE!


Personally, I'm just down right PISSED!!


What's happening here??


Not to sound spoiled but.....


I want my sunshine back and I want it...


NOW!


Are ya feeling me here?!



~~~



Now head on over to Cate's to see if others are feeling just like me ;O)


3 comments:

Susan in SC said...

OK - here's the deal. I will send you sunshine if you send me some rain! Sound fair?? Great 6WS!

Call Me Cate said...

Plants (and people) need rain too! We've had an over-abundance of sun and heat here lately. I'd happily trade.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

21 Wits said...

Your grass, and all the colors apart from the grey sky is absolutely lovely! My Saturday began the same way...and then the sun came out bright as ever and it save the Baby-Shower for Missi! Yeah!