Saturday, June 11, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

Happy Birthday To My Baby Girl!!



I know, a couple weeks ago we celebrated my daughter's birthday so that her school friends could actually attend, ya know, since most families head out on vacation as soon as school is out. However, today is officially the day! She is now officially 9 yrs old. How the heck did that happen??!! *sigh*

So, per her request we have decided to take her to Calaveras Big Trees State Park for an overnight stay. We bought her presents and she'll get to open them up there in the fresh air surrounded by Sequoias. Can't wait cause it should really help take our mind off of this.....I hope!


Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!!

~~~

Now head on over to Cate's to see what others are saying!








5 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Happy Birthday to your Birthday Girl!!
9 is such a fun age!!
Celebrate Big!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl. They grow up way too quick.

Hope she has a great day

Call Me Cate said...

Belated happy birthday to your girl. I hope you had a great weekend celebrating! Thanks for playing 6WS!

Self Sagacity said...

Me too! I am a California girl in a way that I LOVE it. Your little girl is so cute, I am so glad I had an opportunity to own one too- she is three. :-) SWS.

Susan in SC said...

Happy Birthday indeed! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!! Great 6WS!