Saturday, April 2, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

My Time For Blog Spring Cleaning!

Yep....Today was the day I finally got rid of my "free" custom layout that I had won well over a year ago. Maybe two years ago.

I'm one of those people that won't pay a bunch of money for a layout because I get bored. Plus, I like to update with the season. Keep it fresh and new! I'm surprised I kept the one I had for as long as I had. It was pretty but I like color! The background I did have was just a gray and that wasn't cutting it any longer.

PLUS....It was high time I got rid of that picture of the three of us. I wasn't diggin' it any longer.

~~~

Now head on over to Cate's to see what else is going on around blogland.




Hope to see ya all again!!

9 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

My 6 for you..."Cute layout...very fresh and springy! " Happy SWS! :)

Nug Nug said...

I love your layout! I also changed my layout. Have a great day! Nug Nug :0)

Unknown said...

I agree with Margaret, nice look!
Have a blessed week!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/04/6-words-saturday.html

Katherines Corner said...

Looks great!I found you on SITS. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. wishing you happiness and a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

chrisd said...

It's very springy! I think I might have to do the same!

Linda said...

How fun to get a new fresh look for Spring!

It looks great!

Happy Weekend,
Linda

Rachel said...

I love your layout! Thanks for stopping by!

Call Me Cate said...

Spring cleaning is for more than houses! Looks good!

Thanks for playing 6WS.

Anonymous said...

this is a fabulous layout ~ it brought a smile to my face. thanks.