Friday, April 1, 2011

Kay-Raw-Taaaaaay!!

Last week my husband and I registered our daughter for Karate. This has been something I've been wanting to put her in for awhile now. We just hadn't...for a number of reasons....


1. Laziness


2. Money


3. Laziness


4. Never home


5. By the time we remembered about it, it was too late in the day.


6. Laziness


I think you get the point.


However, it was the first sport I found reasons to allow her to attend classes for.


1. Discipline


2. Exercise


3. Self defense


4. Structure


5. Respect


& so on...



Like I said, we FINALLY did it!



We ordered her uniform last week but it hadn't come in until yesterday.


By the time she received her uniform, she had already earned 3 stripes on her belt!!


She's really enjoying the classes which are 3 days a week. We've already notice a big difference in her flexibility too.

Hopefully she sticks with it and maybe she'll become a black belt!



We're really proud of her!




No comments: