Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Memorable Dinner

In 2009, I had decided to host Christmas dinner at our house. In fact, it was the first time I had EVER hosted a holiday dinner with my family. Since my kitchen table only seats 4 people, I was a little worried about how I was going to accompany 9 people for dinner. So I called a party rental place. I rented 1 large table and 7 chairs (using 2 of my own at the ends of the table). Now, for dinner. I was really nervous about making dinner because I wanted to make sure it was just perfect. I wanted everyone to enjoy their food. It was really important to me! All was great! The food, the company, all with my family! We had fun taking silly pics,

sharing special moments,


enjoying special family moments,



getting to visit family from another state,


and family close to home.


We even had a special guest (my husband),


Just one memorable dinner that I will never forget!!


Now head on over to Mama Kat's to see the other prompts people are doing.


No comments: