Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trips...

If you've been following me for some time, you should know that we like to travel in this family. Whether it be your small weekend trip or a week or two long getaway. We love it either way! Although, it IS mostly weekend trips that we take cause it allows us not getaway without asking for the time off.

As parents, it's proves to be difficult sometimes to get away....just the two of us. I'm sure those of you who are parents, can relate.

Sometimes my husband and I getaway once a year away but then sometimes, not at all. However, this year we are going to get 2 trip without the Noodle! How excited we are!

Don't get me wrong, I of all people enjoy taking my daughter places with us. In fact, I have declined getaway trip because I will miss my baby girl. I just enjoy her with us. BUT....I know it is very healthy for us parents to have our "special time together.

So, coming up next weekend is....

Reno Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}


This is a weekend trip that is drivable (3 hours) at least. We are actually going up there for a friend and her dad's birthday. It's been a year since we've been there but not by ourselves so we are really excited!
Then, coming in June for our 10 year wedding anniversary, we are heading to our annual place....none other than Vegas, Baby!


My husband and I really look forward to our annual trip here! Each time we go, we try and stay at a different place that we haven't stayed either. Makes it fun and "new" for us, since we have stayed at a bunch of the hotels there. Also, since Vegas is always building new hotels, there is always somewhere new to stay anyways. Should be fun!!!

Then, to top it off....my boss decided to give my husband and I his Jetblue points which is enough for two roundtrip tickets to Vegas or somewhere on this side of the country. So we are checking places out so we can take our daughter. Kind of thinking maybe San Diego, since we've never been.

Needless to say, we have lots to look forward to! Can't wait :O)




No comments: