Saturday, November 19, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

Things Are Starting To Perk Up!





This month has been quite difficult for me around here. Not constant, just off and on but I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.....again!

Why?

Because I prayed. I prayed HARD! I do believe God heard my cries!


Literally.

Ya know, yesterday while listening to my favorite radio station, KLOVE, they were talking about how there really are no "newer" songs for Thansgiving. They mentioned that if any Christian artist could come up with a song just for Thansgiving, it would be Matthew West. So, they asked us, the listeners, to come up with things that are a must in a Thanksgiving song.

What would you say?

First thing that came to mind, for me, especially since God heard my prayers, would have to be.....the abundance of blessings!

What are YOU thankful for this Thansgiving season?


4 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

So glad things are better!

Song? I'd say something about good health, protection,
and answered prayer!

Susan in SC said...

Kimmy - I think people forget about Thanksgiving since Christmas is so close. We are all blessed beyond measure. Great 6WS!

betty said...

So glad things are looking up! And so glad you are giving the glory to God for answers to prayer! I would include in a Thanksgiving song thanksgiving just for who God is, wonderful, almighty and powerful!

I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!

betty

Janie Jones said...

Hope things continue to look up!