Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Christmas List

Do you know what you want for Christmas?

I love shopping for gifts.

I love giving them also, to the ones I love and seeing the look on their faces when they open it. I find delight in it all!

But don't you love receiving gifts too?

Be honest now.

I do!

Every year as a child at Christmas time, I would open all my gifts and start playing with them. Not more than a few hours later would I see some great toy on tv and be all "I want that for Christmas next year!"

That's normal for a kid. Right?

Now that I'm older, I don't require alot. In fact, I'm just happy to have my family around me, good food, Christmas music, laughter and good memories to share.

I'm just thankful to have the ones in my life that love me so much! How can you ask for a better gift than that? You can't!

But.....

If you're asking what I want for Christmas, I would tell you...


A Hood Lens for my camera



Photoshop Software

VS Bra

Although, I do hope (*hint hint honey*) that I won't have to wait until Christmas, you know..that is a month away and I am officially in the irritated stage of bra wearing. The stupid thing is now creeping up my back and if he were a woman, he would know that it is unexceptable to have a bra creeping up the back! Just saying.

Let's move on, shall we...

Hmmm? What else? Oh yes...

A Hair Cut! Yes, my friends, that is well overdue!

And since I'm picky.....

And I'm not finding what I want anyways, I can't share a picture.

~~~

See, I'm not asking much this year.

So.....What's on your Christmas List?

1 comment:

Shell said...

I so want the new VS bra, too. And I do NOT want to have to wait until Christmas.

I want a laptop, too. That's pretty much the only thing I want, besides some new bras. We just moved and Hubs made the decision(without me knowing) that my desktop was a piece of crap and not even worth bringing with us. So, all I have is his laptop...which he tends to take with him to work. And I'll lose my mind without internet access!