Saturday, September 4, 2010

Stuck in a predicament...

Anytime I hear about a story involving animals, I always get nervous about the outcome.

I'm an animal lover so when I see those commericals about animals not being treated right, I have to turn the channel, otherwise it will put me in a funk the rest of the day. It just breaks my heart to see poor, innocent animals being treated so terribly. In fact, I don't even allow my daughter to play those games called Deer Hunter, at the local pizza parlor. In fact, I've got an idea for a hunting game, but we won't go there. Poor animals! "I got your back, guys!!"

Anyways, so yesterday I saw this story on the internet. When I saw these two cute little goats standing in what looks to be a very bad place, I had to read the story. I had a feeling it ended good, that's why I clicked. Plus, I wanted to see what they were standing on. I mean, it looked like it was the lip of an overpass or something so I was curious as to how they got there.



And when I saw this picture, it confirmed how high they were but I wasn't expecting....

THIS!

OMG! Poor little goats! Fortunately {I love a happy ending}, they were rescued by a cherry picker unharmed, just hungry. Thank the good Lord!!!

No comments: