Monday, September 20, 2010

Busted...

Busted Pictures, Images and Photos



On Friday while at work, my boss shared with me that he had received a traffic ticket in the mail from one of those cameras. It was for not making a complete stop at a red light before making a right hand turn. He showed me the pictures. Clearly, you can not tell if he stopped or not from pictures.

What I DID notice was he was on the phone. I laugh at him about that.

Police Giving Ticket Pictures, Images and Photos

Anyways, the police department offers a video so that you can check to see if there was a mistake. Well, I pulled the video up and yes, he clearly went through the red light. So he says "Yeah, there's no way I can dispute that."

Uh...No!!

traffic control school Pictures, Images and Photos

So he goes on to have me check about traffic school and if he can do it online. What all his options are. So I checked all his options and I went over them with him. I told him about the online course and how long it is and the cost is so much cheaper than going to a live course. He just has to read a bunch of stuff and then do a exam at the end. I also told him that he can log in and out as many times as he wants. That's when we had this conversation....

Boss: Yeah, you know what I'm thinking, right?

Me: Um...no, what are you thinking?

Boss: Come on, what am I thinking??!!

I pause for a moment....

Me: OH HELL NO!!!!

That's right....my boss has decided that I will be the one to do the online traffic school for his ticket.

I went home that night and told my husband and his response was...after he laughed..."That's really funny!!"

HA HA HA! I'm really laughing here. :/

Ah heck...at least I'm getting paid, right?!

1 comment:

The Wife O Riley said...

That is definitely going above and beyond! It should be in your review that you did that. :)