Friday, August 5, 2011

All things must come to an end....

I am so sad.

This has been apart of my life for the past 7 years. I knew I couldn't keep it forever.

People kept telling me I was gonna have to give it up sometime.

That the moment was getting close.

I knew it was.

I kept hearing the rumors.

However, I tried to hold onto it as long as I could.

Tried to savor every

last

moment,

but then today I got the news.




Desperate Housewives is coming to an end, May 2012.

This is the last season.

WHY??!!

*sigh*

Always my shows!

Curse you Hollywood!!!

I guess I'm just going to have to check out the newest show this season


No one can replace my girls on Wisteria Lane though.



2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I hate when my shows end - I feel your pain!
Do you watch "Army Wives"?
It's really good!

nancygrayce said...

WHAT!!!!???????