Saturday, December 17, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

Going To A Fun Themed Birthday!



One of my friends is celebrating one of her son's birthday today. It's not going to be your typical themed birthday party either.

No Sir!

There's won't be any SpongeBob



or Spiderman.



There won't even be Disney's Cars!




At this party, we will be enjoying all of holiday goodiness with the likes of


AND


A Christmas Tree cake!



How fun this will be! I've never been to a Christmas themed birthday party but I know it will be fun! I can't wait to get pictures of my kiddo with Santa either!


3 comments:

kristi said...

Cute blog...new follower!

Susi said...

Hi. I hopped over from Cate's six word Saturday hop. Hope you guys had fun at the party. It sounds like such a unique idea and perfect if the birthday is so close to Christmas.

Tami said...

The party sounds like great fun. If you're birthday's this close to Christmas, might as well take advantage. Wouldn't it be a hoot to have a Christmas-themed party in May? I may give that a try next year.

Love your blog design!!!