Thursday, December 29, 2011

When technology is a good thing...

Last night my baby girl stayed the night at her friend's house.

I dropped her off and met my husband and his friend back at a local sports bar to finish watching the San Jose Sharks game.

After the game, I took my husband's friend home, cause that's what I do. I'm the DD.

Once we got home, we went onto Priceline to try and bid for a hotel for our NYE plans {for another post}.

Around 11:30pm, we got a phone call. I noticed it was my friend's house, where my daughter was staying the night.

I answer it.

It's my baby girl.....crying.

She started talking and I simply could not understand a single word she was saying.

I was getting nervous. I asked if everything was okay and again, words came out that I couldn't understand.

Finally I told her to calm down that I couldn't understand her. She gained composure.

She had a nightmare!

She dreamt that something happened to me. So she wanted to Skype so she could see me. To make her feel better.

It made all the difference!

My poor baby! :o(

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

Ohhhhh. I hate the type of dream that seems so real. Glad she called and was able to see and talk to her Mama. We always need our Mom's no matter how old we are!!