Saturday, December 24, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

Need To Do Last Minute Shopping!





YES! I am a procrastinator!

I still need to shop for my hubby. Not only that, I need to take the kiddo to see the "Big Man" this morning.


Like I said.....I'm a procrastinator!




Honestly though.....this is normal for us...lol!



Are you ready for Christmas? Or do you have last minute stuff to take care of also?



This has been apart of Cate's "Six Word Saturday"!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


*Jesus is the reason for the Season*








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you. Good luck with your last minute shopping.

Call Me Cate said...

Yikes! Good luck with the last-minute shopping and Big Man visit! We're all done here except for some baking. Merry Christmas and Happy 6WS!

tonyamaries said...

Wishing you only happy people in your travels today.

Merry Christmas!

kristi said...

I don't go anywhere to shop the week before Christmas...can we say nightmare?