Saturday, January 21, 2012

What's going on...

You know that song...the one by Marvin Gaye? Great song!

Well, I thought this was a good time to catch you all up on what's going on around here.

Let's see.....

I just went out last night for a "girl's night out" with 3 of my good friends whom I haven't had a chance to visit with for a while. It was a lot of fun! We went to dinner at Chili's and then we were supposed to go see that movie, Haywire but instead, window shopped, chatted and laughed.....A LOT too! So much that my cheeks were hurting! Don't you just love that?!





This past week my daughter & I were sick. We both ended up at the doctors. First I got a sinus infection and then I passed it onto my daughter. All's good in the home front now though!



For the past few weeks we've been checking out different churches since we decided to part ways from our old church. Unfortunately, there was resistance to change so we felt it was time to move on. Too bad cause I really liked the church but I need to be able to grow so now I'm letting God lead me.



The church we went to today I really, really liked. It's small {which is what I prefer} yet, their style is appealing to today's Christians with the contemporary music and such, which I also like! We were immediately greeted upon arriving, which is a plus and lots of people were coming up to us to welcome us. Very warm and friendly!

We still plan on checking out more churches in the coming weeks so I'm excited to see where God plans to take me :O)

Lastly, now that we are in a brand new year, it brings on a new season.....



TAX SEASON.

Boooo!!!

I have noticed one thing though....

I've been with this company for 10 yrs this year and with every year, I notice each year seems to be a little easier than the previous. Not sure why but it does. Maybe cause I learn more and more each year. Well, whatever it is, I'm just counting down the days. As of today, I officially have a minimum of 38 working days left , that's if I don't work any additional days, which I already know I will.

So, here's to a successful tax season!

Wish me luck



1 comment:

Amarie said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! Hope to see you in the Project 52 liky this week!