Friday, October 29, 2010

Bieber Fever...

So, last night was the Justin Bieber concert.

I'll admit, I wasn't looking forward to it. However, I was looking forward to the time I was going to spend with my "Nuggy".

My husband and his brother came along however, decided to hang out in Downtown San Jose to have some beers while my daughter and I saw the concert.

All went as planned.

My daughter got her shirt...


I took some pictures and video...

{forgive the picture quality....taken with my phone}


Couldn't believe that my child yelled out "I love you Justin Bieber" at one point.

That was only after she heard other girls saying it.

Geez...what do girls at my daughter's age know about love??

Silly, silly girls!


The concert was pretty good too. The kid is really talented! And to think he got his start all from Youtube?! Good for him!

All in all, it was good except when a "tiff" happened that had to make the experience go sour. It's just a bummer some people have to behave the way they do.

I think I am done with concerts for now.

Oh wait....

That's right. My husband wants to go to one on Monday in Oakland.

Calgon...take me away!


1 comment:

Miss. C said...

Looks like a fun time! The things we do for our kids!! We had a concert tiff this summer as well at the Zac Brown Band. It was a gift for my daughter's 11th birthday and some drunks had to ruin our good time causing my kids to ask to leave before the show was even over!