Friday, October 15, 2010

What I'm Reading....

I was referred to this awesome book from Summer and I have to say, it is helping me!



I like to read but it's just really hard for me to find the time to actually sit down, relax and grab a book and indulge in it for a long period of time. That's why I took the time on vacation while I was on the airplane to read. I'm so glad I did.

I haven't put a dent in it. I'm going on the 4th chapter but in the chapters I have read, I have learned a lot and I have utilized it (with stumbles along the way) in my daily life.

In fact, while on vacation, I learned of something that really bothered me...A LOT! Without the book, I would have let it eat at me and just ruin my entire time on vacation but instead, after reading and learning a better way to handle things in a loving way, I have found myself handling the situation in a better way....God's way!


So, if you like to read, I highly recommend this book.

Thanks again Summer!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm always looking for new books to read!

Unknown said...

I love to read. And I definitely need more love in my life. Absolutely!