Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun with Peanuts!

Well, hello there, Bloggy World!

I can't believe it's been 9 days since I last posted anything. I just haven't been feeling the need to put any thoughts out there. The urge or desire just hasn't been there.

My husband actually went to Michigan and Chicago for 6 days so I tried to "pre-occupy" my mind while he was gone. 6 days is just too long away from my honey. I missed him uncontrollably and well....I had to stay focused and sitting at home blogging wasn't going to do the trick.

So, what we did was just what I had mentioned. We had so much fun too!!

I've been wanting to go to The Charles Schultz Museum for some time now

but my husband kept putting it off.

He said "It's too late" if it were late in the morning.


Well, it wasn't too late for us while my husband was gone.

We left at 11:45am and still had plenty of time.

We looked at the galleries,


watched "Happy Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown" in the theatre,


made an origami,

the first one ever!

Colored the finishing touches,

and was proud of the finished product! We even texted a picture of it to Daddy!


We took lots of pictures,


then went outside,

to get some fresh air,


and run and find our way through



the Snoopy Labyrinth!

Oh the fun we had!

And even though I was suffering from one of my many migraines,


I was determined to have fun with my daughter!

Plus, I couldn't help wanting to finally see Snoopy,

Charlie Brown's famous curl,


and the whole Peanuts gang!!

Although we never made it to the Winchester Mystery House, we kept busy and that was what I wanted.
Good times, good fun and pictures!


1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Oh Snoopy is my VERY favorite! love, Love LOVE!

Where is the museum located? I am going to put that on my list of things to do.

~Naila Moon