I know it's only been a couple days but it feels like I haven't blogged in awhile. Maybe it's because I've slacked off on reading everyone's blogs and leaving comment love for everyone....sorry 'bout that!!
I've just had a lot on my mind these days and then the fact that I've taken in a friend of mine's puppy for a week while her and her hubby went on vacation. That has proven to be a bigger challenge than first expected (no worries though Julie, if you're reading this.) She'll be departing our house tomorrow so I should be back on regular blogging schedule..hee hee!!
So, I just thought I could give you the run down on what's been going on this past week in our little abode:
1. This past weekend we did ABSOLUTELY nothing! And to be honest, I had to ask my hubby yesterday to remind me what the heck we did on Saturday. Quite a memorable day, huh?! lol
2. Since I have been sick, I ended up staying home on Sunday. I was hoping to make it to church but I just wasn't feeling good so I spent the whole morning laying around watching a movie and dozing in and out. We ended up taking a shower after 3pm then made our way out to grab some food and then came back home to finish up the rest of our day doing nothing.
3. As I mentioned, we have been watching a friend's puppy.
4. I went to work Mon and Wed and spent the evenings watching TV or watching movies.
5. I've also had a couple things on my mind lately. One being of course, my brother and his health. We still haven't gotten the results back yet. Then I was corresponding with a very close friend who had asked how things were going around here and so I briefly mentioned this situation with my brother and how I've just been sick over it and I haven't gotten a response back. It actually hurts my feelings and so I'm feeling pretty crappy about it right now. I'm gonna have to call her.
I'm finally starting to feel better, referring to my cold! I figured after I'm done doing this, I thought I would take advantage of the gorgeous weather outside and take my pookie-bear to get a frozen yogurt and go take some pictures for this Friday's Fabulous Foto Friday.
OMG! I just realized tomorrow is Friday!! LOL I better get on the ball with my FFF!!!
I hope you all are doing well!! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to check out my FFF post!