So, the rules for this award are, as follows:
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
2)To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
3)Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!"
So, my first things first......what I feel awful about since being a mom is that I have no patience. I get mad and annoyed easily and I don't like that about myself. I also don't like playing Barbie's and my daughter likes to play them all the time. I used to love playing them but now I just don't see the fun in it anymore. I did play Littlest Pet Shops with her yesterday but I was also watching the clock too. 20 minutes went by and I was all "Okay, I'm done. I have to do the dishes." She was happy with those 20 minutes, at least.
Now for the 7 things I love about my baby girl! This should be easy!
1. I love hanging out with her. Going to lunch, shopping, to the movies or getting frozen yogurt. She is such great company!
2. I love the unconditional love she gives me. I can get mad at her and not more then a few minutes later she be all lovey dovey with me. All the hugs and kisses!!
3. I love our snuggles at night before she goes to bed. She also plays with my hair to help her relax..lol!
4. I love that she is a Mama's girl!!!! She is my shadow. I was my mom's shadow and I always hoped to have one too!!
5. I love that she is a well mannered little girl. Sure, she's six and she has her moments but overall, I very proud of her!
6. I love that my baby will pick one of my parent's flowers in their yard without asking (whoops!) just to give to me. :o)
7. I love that I get to volunteer at my daughter's school each week. She enjoys me being there, as do the other kids.
Okay, and now onto 5 other Mom's who rock!!
1. Denise at Laughing with Spoons
2. Perfect Pen
3. Francesca at 3 Bay B Chicks
4. A Thorn Among Roses
5. Trina at Trina's Place to Blog