Dreams are weird, aren't they?! Not last night but the night before last I had a weird one. Sometimes I wonder what I could possible be thinking about all day that would bring me to a dream this goofy. You're probably wondering what I dreamt about, right? Show me some enthusiasm and say "yes". Oh, so you want to know?! Okay, no need to worry cause here you go....
I went to my WW meeting and as I was waiting to get weighed in, I realize I didn't have my bra on. I somehow had it in my possession cause I then proceed to try and put it on (with my shirt on) right in front of everyone. Through out this whole process I'm still waiting to get weighed in when to my dismay, I was never able to. After this whole charade of putting my bra on in front of everyone, I still don't get weighed. I was upset too!
Weird, right?! I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking how stupid it was too. It was one of those dreams that stuck with me all day. Why? No clue. I'm just glad it wasn't one that disturbed me all day. I hate those kind!
So anyways, I was on the Internet yesterday and on the front page of MSN was "What do dreams mean". Ah Ha! So of course I clicked onto it cause at this point, I'm curious!
This is what I found:
1. Dreaming of wearing clothes that are totally inappropriate - such as wearing a bathing suit on the ski slopes - indicates circumstances in your life that require a reality check before you can move ahead. If in the dream you change your clothes, you'll be successful.
2. A dream of being naked in PUBLIC is a very common type of dream, and usually means that the dreamer feels exposed, vulnerable and at the mercy of others.
3. Dressing yourself, especially if in fashionable clothes, indicates advancement socially and professionally. Undressing, however, indicates temporary setbacks.
4. Dirty, soiled, or worn clothing is a warning not to take anyone's word for anything. Get the facts yourself.
5. Tight or otherwise uncomfortable clothing hints at being involved in a prickly situation or that some situation in your life is making you uncomfortable, and you need to make some adjustments.
Okay! So this best describes #1, right? So, I guess I'll be successful, huh?! Right. I highly doubt that, in this economy and all. I'll let ya all know cause that's when I pack my bags and start blogging about my new life and journeys!
Anyways, on a different note, I've decided to do a couple posts about a typical work day and typical day off and what I see during the day. I will post my first one tonight so stay tuned.....