It's been a little while since I've been on because of this but things are starting to turn around. With all that has gone on in the past week and a half, there really is so much to be thankful for. That's why when I came on here today and saw Denise's Thankful Tuesday, I knew that I needed to join in today.
So, without further adu, this is what I'm Thankful for Right Now!
(This is never in any particular order)
1. I am thankful for all the warm and thoughtful comments everyone left me during this past week and a half. It really means everything to me that so many people care. Thank you!!
2. I am thankful that my Follower count hasn't decreased since I've been MIA! LOL I know that sounds silly but that's the first thing I notice when I log in.
3. I am thankful for my husband! He is such a wonderful person and with all that went on, I am so thankful that he is in my life!
4. I am thankful for my daughter! Again, with all that went on, she was there by my side every step of the way. What a trooper she is and to be my little sunshine! I am so thankful she too is in my life.
5. I am thankful for my friends and family who were there for me during my rough time here. Just being able to get words of encouragement, wisdom and prayers made all the difference.
6.I am thankful for the opportunity to work extra days during this rough economy. As much as I hate to admit it, I have gotten spoiled working part time since becoming a mommy. I love my days off but, I get paid good for what I do and it's always so nice to get my paycheck with those additional days on it!
7. I am thankful that I finally made goal with my weight! It took just shy a year but I did it and I am so happy!! Now, when I go back Thursday, I will probably have gained cause I ate like crap-ola but what's a pound or two now?! I'm now in control!
8. I am thankful for all the rain we got these past few weeks. I'm not a fan of rain but I am a fan of taking nice long showers and without the rain means water rationing and we can't have that now! LOL Plus, our earth needs to be watered :o)
9. I am thankful that we get to enjoy some beautiful sunshine now! I LOVE the sun and with the sun comes the singing birds in the morning. I sure love hearing the birds chirp!!!
10. I am thankful that God is in my life! He is the one that got me through this week. He has answered so many prayers and is continuing to!
So, now it's your turn! What are you thankful for right now?