It's another week and another Thankful Tuesday! Head on over to Denise's at Laughing with Spoons to participate. It's always good to remember the important things in our busy lives!
This week it is our choice in what we want to list, so this is my list (besides the normal family, friends, roof over head, jobs, health, etc):
1. I am thankful that my personal life has gotten so much better over the past week or so. God has been working in our lives and all my prayers are being answered!! (Thank you to those of you that were praying for us!!)
2. I am thankful to have this Thursday off and to spend the whole day with my daughter. I miss my daughter during the day while she is in school, although I do enjoy my time while she is in school.
3. I am thankful that my boss bought me lunch today (just take-out, nothing weird going on. Ewww, that's just disturbing!) so that I can save my lunch I brought today (a Smart One) for tomorrow! How nice was that! Yah for free lunch!!! (lol!)
4. I am thankful I was able to help a friend yesterday get an awesome deal on a hotel for an upcoming trip! It made me so happy to hear her be so excited that she got this deal. (In case you're wondering, I saved her $89/per night at the Hilton. How cool is that??!! It pays to travel all the time and research!)
5. I am thankful for 4:30p today as that is the time I get off work :D
6. I am thankful that I will be eating at home today. We've been eating out waaaaaayyy too much and I'm sick of it! Blah! Do you ever get like that too?!
7. I am thankful that I get to go straight home after work rather than having to make a stop to pick the noodle up. It's the hub's turn today!! WOO HOO!
8. I am thankful that the Dow is slowing starting to go back up! Yes, I watch this all the time. Even here at work.
9. I am thankful gas isn't an arm and a leg anymore. It doesn't cost $50 + to fill my tank anymore. YIPPY!!!!!
10. I am thankful for having a wonderful weekend. We spent it together as a family having dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and at the Sharks game. We had a wonderful time too!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe St. Patrick's Day!! Have fun!!