Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Change is good!

You know those hillbilly teeth that you can get at the novelty store, Spencers? You know, these....

Well, my precious cutie pie had been dealing with losing her two top front teeth. She lost the one on our way to Vegas a couple months ago but the other one was a feisty little bugger. It just refused to come out. Meanwhile, cutie pie kept playing with it with her tongue over the days, weeks and it starting to shift and turn a little sideways and I kept telling her "It needs to come out sweety!" My husband even tried a couple times with no luck. I'm telling you, that thing was not budging. Even with how lose it was, it refused to budge.

Every time I would look at my beautiful daughter, I kept thinking of those hillbilly teeth too. See for yourself...

Well, a week ago the time had come and we were determined. This time we were successful! Much better too!! :o) No matter what, she will always be beautiful to me but I just have to say......

Change is good!! ;o)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

It is so cute when they are missing their front teeth!

Tina said...

Stopping in from SITS to say hello...

My daughter is 4 and can't wait for her teeth to fall out (they aren't even loose yet). She claims that she is going to catch the tooth fairy in a jar (lightning bug jar).

Deanna said...

She is darling - hillbilly teeth and all! A few of my grandkids are going through that loose teeth, no teeth, teeth coming in stage too. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day.

La Belle Mere said...

Aaaah, so cute!!! She's gorgeous.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

LBMxxxxx