Tuesday, August 4, 2009

UPDATE: Tweeting?

Elyong Tweeting Pictures, Images and Photos

UPDATE:

I just wanted to update you guys. I know I just posted this post not long ago but I have officially joined Twitter. I thought I would give it a chance and hopefully it won't take up the remaining time I have left in a day...lol!

Anyways....if you are on Twitter, come follow me if you like.

~~~

I'm wondering if I'm the only one that has not actually joined the world of Twitter.


*gasp*

OMG.....I know....I don't twitter!

What? You ask why?

I'm being rebellious against all you twittering tweeters, that's why!

Hooooooweeeeeveer......I am finding myself a little intrigued. A bit curious. Almost feeling a since of confusion at the same time though.


I want to rebel but I know I can design or rather, pick my own template or background which is something I LOVE to do.

What to do. What to do. What shall I do???

I can even put updates on my blog here for all to see.

But I want to rebel against you twittering tweeters!!!

*sigh*

Any suggestions?


4 comments:

Denise said...

No suggestions since you already joined! LMAO!

Stacey said...

I don't twitter, so you weren't the only one. Apparentley, I'm the only one now! Ha!

Amarie said...

I twitter, but not as much as I use to. It can get addictive! :-D

diamond0712

Linda said...

No Stacey, I don't twitt either. Honestly I don't know anything about it...do you do via phone or computer? What is the diffrence between that and posting your status on FB? Why have more than one? What ever, it's not me. :o)