Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 12

December in my neck of the woods.

I know.....I'm really late with this post. We've been really busy this weekend. From Christmas shopping for the kiddo and then today, my husband and I just bought our joint Christmas gift.....a brand new bedroom set!! We are so excited because the bedroom set we currently have, we bought about 8 years ago and we bought it used. So needless to say, we can't wait for it's arrival!

So anyways....on with the post....

Yesterday my daughter and I went to the place I love to walk. It's a few miles away from our home but I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to allow a glimps into what December looks like in my neck of the woods.

















What does December look like in your neck of the woods?




No comments: