Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 14

5 Things I Dislike About Christmas


1. Anger
During this time of year, people become stressed, angry or even just sad. These emotions bring out the worse in people. It's just so sad that this happens during a lovely time of year.


2. Crowds
When there are so many people, it just becomes unbareable because people become a different species and less friendly. They become animals! They don't move and then people ram each other arm to arm and it becomes really frustrating. Even fight over items. Just nuts!



3. Traffic
Here in California, traffic is already horrible. Add a little holiday to it and you have a mess.



4. Weight Gain
I'm sure we all have this issue each holiday season. There is an abundance of yummy, delicious food hanging around. Someone will bring you some cookies, or your kid's class calls for some brownies so you nibble while baking. There is always some sort of treat hanging around. Then comes the finale....the meal! Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, biscuits, gravy, apple pie. And if you're anything like me, well...you have to stock up on this. Like going into hybernation, ya know....cause geez....it won't be until another year you get to eat this yummy food. *sigh*



5. Spending money
Okay, I like this part but then again...I don't. Actually, my husband was the one that blurted this one out and I though "what the heck. I need 5 reasons, so why not." This is actually fun but I see where the hubby is coming from. Burning the cash-ola can be a drag. Especially when you're saving for a new house....just saying.



What are the 5 reasons you don't like the holiday?

{Note: 1. Due to the lack of participation, I won't be including the linky up on the rest of the "25 days of Christmas. 2. All pictures are from here.}



No comments: