Wednesday, December 15, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 15

My Holiday Wish List

There are a few things I would love to have this holiday season. Besides the usual, making sure my family is safe and healthy, cause that IS truly the most important thing to me. If we're talking material things, well then, grab your coffee and sit back cause this just might take a while.....

Okay...I'm not that greedy! Here are the things that would be nice though....


1. A new bedroom set.
Oh wait, we just purchased that on Sunday! It shall arrive this Friday. Woo hoo!

2. Third Day's new CD - Move

Third Day, Third Day  Move Pictures, Images and Photos

3. Jennifer Aniston's perfume - Lolavie

However, it seems near to impossible to find it. Sure, we found it online but apparently, these online places such as on ebay and no name places have been known to fill the bottles up with household cleaners and worse? Pee. You heard me right. It was in the newspaper. Yuck. So I guess I'll just have to wait patiently until it comes out to the local stores. boo hoo



4. My Disneyland Annual Pass renewed (expired last month)

Yes, I am having withdrawls. I KNOW, I KNOW! I just got back two months ago from Disney WORLD but come on! I miss my Disney! It's been since May I think, since we last went to Disneyland so it is high time we get back over there. Even though, my husband is Disney'ed out but WHO CARES!!!! lol just playing....no I'm not!!!

Disneyland Passport Pictures, Images and Photos


5. My Camero, hello?!

Black on black! Limo tint...OH YEAH! Okay, I'm dreaming now. :o( We just bought an "extra" car for traveling a year ago and well, we have a child and the back seat leg room on this baby will not be economical for a soon-to-be 9 yr old. I can dream though, right?! Heck...they have the convertible one coming out soon. Maybe I can get one of those!!!!!

camero Pictures, Images and Photos

What's on YOUR Christmas wish list?