Monday, December 20, 2010

25 Days of Christmas: Day 19

What are you grateful this holiday season?

This Christmas I am grateful for lots of stuff. In no particular order, I am grateful....


For my family! I would really be lost without them.

I am grateful for my beautiful daughter. I feel so blessed that she is in my life. I couldn't imagine life without her.

I am grateful I have my health and my family seems to be healthy.

I am grateful for the Jesus and the salvation he gave me.

I am grateful for the love and happiness I have.

I am grateful for my church I found last year and that I have been attending ever since.

I am grateful for my church family and the love that have for each and everyone of us.

I am grateful for my home, job, food and cars to allow my family and I the every day essentials to allow us to survive.

I am grateful for my friends.

I am grateful for the vacations I am been so fortunate to be able to take. A little sanity is required!

I am grateful for you all! To allow me to speak my thoughts and I don't get judged.

I'm sure I can think of other things that I am grateful for but that's what I have for now.

~~~

What are you grateful this holiday season?




No comments: