Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Little Somethin' Somethin'

I love these little "Get to know you" treats!


Something for you to learn about me, a little more.


Over at My Little Life, every Friday she has a list of 5 questions for us to answer.


As I know today isn't Friday, it does however give me something to post about!


So, hope you enjoy this and have a wonderful Sunday!




1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?


Yep, sure do. We usually head to bed about 10:30pm and then snuggle while watching TMZ.



2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?


I love my husband with a goatee!!


3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?


Really?? All my vacations are wonderful!



4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?

The first ever blog I followed is the same person that got me blogging in the first place...a friend of mine. We went to High School together also. In fact, you should go visit her. She's really a sweet and down to earth lady.


Her name is Denise at Laughing With Spoons


5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?

I LOVE amusement parks!!! My favorites are Disney's though.....both Disneyland and Disney World. We have season passes for Disneyland and actually went to Disney World for the very first time just this past September and had the best time ever!


~~~


Alrighty.....that's it for now. Just a little "somethin' somethin'" for the weekend.


Hope ya'll are having a FABulous rest of your weekend and have an even better week ahead!


Oh, any Memorial Day plans??


We don't.....yet. Maybe we can conjure up something that I can report back with you all! We'll see.

Nite!



2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Never a bad vacation?
That's Great.
Don't get me started talking about St. Louis. Our entire extended family & friends know not to speak the cursed "S.L." word around me. Perhaps I'll blog about it someday if I ever recover from the shock & awe of it.

Sweet Tea said...

Aren't you the lucky one to live close enough to Disneyland to have a season pass. WOW!!