Saturday, May 21, 2011

Six Word Saturday!

In My Opinion......I Don't Believe!



Nope, not me! Even though I do believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, I don't believe that we will know when Jesus will return. It clearly states in the Bible that we will NOT know. It will be like a knock at the door.....Unexpected! So what this dude, Harold Camping thinks and where he thinks he read in the Bible that it will be today, May 21, 2011 at 6pm is beyond me. Sorry dude! That part is NOT in the Bible.

So, I will be carrying on with my day just like any other.

~~~

Now, head on over to Cate's to see how other people are spending this ordinary day!

6 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I'm very surprised this guy has gotten all the media exposure he's had. . .Rainy day in Louisiana. Not much happening here today.

Susan in SC said...

I'm with you! Wonder how this guy will explain it not happening?! Visiting from 6WS!

Susan in SC

itgirlsbeware said...

Me neither. Otherwise according to my mom I'll be burning until October or something. Hopefully she wasn't serious.

Unknown said...

Totally with you on this one and posted about it today myself.

He'll explain it the same as the non event in 1994 that he predicted. His excuse then was that he hadn't quite read all the detail in the bible yet and deciphered it properly.

Save us all from twits like this that are doing more harm than good for religion

Becca said...

Whenever people say things like this, I wonder which time zone they will happen in!

Jennifer said...

He'll probably come out and say he used the wrong calendar or that he laptop didn't convert to daylight savings time or something like that. What a crackpot!