Thursday, May 19, 2011

Movie Review!

It's movie review time!!!

And even though I super love, love, love to go to the movies all. the. time! I don't usually do a review about them. However, this one I just could NOT pass up!

Seriously?! This movie has GOT to be the #1 movie of 2011, as of yet!

Super funny.....okay, HILARIOUS!

A must see, for sure!!

Now....in case you haven't already seen it.....


{via}

I definitely recommend that you do!!!

Honestly, I have not laughed so much or so hard, for that matter, during a movie in so long!

I could go on and on about my favorite scenes but then that would ruin it all for you. You must experience it for yourself!

Oh yeah, and if you haven't seen the trailer yet, look no further....

Courtesy of www.bridesmaidsmovie.com







Okay, now do you believe me?! Go treat yourself....you deserve it!

And don't tell me I didn't already tell you so ;O)



2 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I.So.Want.To.See.It.
I think I can even persuade my dh to go with me. Glad to know you enjoyed it - now I KNOW it's good. I love a good laugh so I'll love it too!

Jennifer said...

I really, really want to see this, but I don't think I can convince hubby to go. May need to have a girls night out!!