Monday, September 15, 2008

A Little About Me...

Ok, I was tagged to do this from a friend's blog so I don't want to let her down. Plus, it sounds like a cute idea and another thing to get my mind off of things for maybe a couple minutes!

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Lets see, it was 1998. I was 24 years old. I lived in Antioch at the Summerwood Apts on Buchanan and worked at A Children's World in Walnut Creek. Paul and I were engaged, no surprise since we were engaged 8 years and we basically did our own thing cause we didn't have a child yet.

2. What is on today's To Do List?
Well, today is just about over but I went to work, picked Sabrina up from my parent's house, then I picked Paul up cause he was car-less (he dropped the rental car off today). We went to dinner, then to AutoZone and Kragen's to find a car manual for my car. We came home, I blogged, watched the rest of Baby Mama and now blogging again. Almost bedtime now.

3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Boy, what I could do if I were a billionaire!! I would pay off bills and then move to Carmel for one. I would help family and close friends out. I would also set up a trust fund and college fund for my baby girl! I'm a big animal lover so I would definitely donate to many animal charities. Also, to abused women and children and homeless shelters.

4. Name 5 places you have lived:
- Hayward, CA
- Union City, CA (for a short time when my parent's divorced back when I was 1 yrs old)
- Antioch, CA
- Oakley, CA
- No 5th place

5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
- Curse
- Drive fast
- Bite my nails

6. What are your favorite snacks?
I love chips and dip!! I love chocolate chip cookies and German chocolate cake (I just won't by them cause I'll get myself into too much trouble!!) I also love popcorn, watermelon and beef jerky.

7. Who will you tag for this?
Please don't disappoint me fellow bloggers!
I am tagging Trish ~ her blog
Missy is also being tagged ~ her blog
France is also being tagged ~ her blog
& Michelle is being tagged ~ her blog

No comments: