Sunday, July 3, 2011

....and then there was more!

I had previously posted here about our Vegas trip and how I realized I didn't take that many pics. Well, while in the shower {cause that's where I do my best thinking}, I realized that DUH...I didn't always have my camera but thanks to technology, I did have my cell phone. This is what I had captured.....





{hubby at the Bellagio}




{one of my 5 delicious cocktails of the evening}



{a random photo of the tram station}






{our delicious appetizer from Gilley's. you can never go wrong with deviled eggs. de-lish!}






{the boo boo on my foot that my lovely husband was so lovingly able to achive. while wearing flip-flops and then having a size 14 foot step on the back of them can be damaging! OUCH!}






{Cream! Alcoholic infused whipped cream....need I say more?! Yum! Now, to order it online and have them ship me a can....or two...or three!}







{second of my 5 yummy cocktails. honestly, this one is where it all began!}









Have a great week!!






No comments: