Sunday, July 3, 2011

Annual Vegas Trip...

I have to admit, when I started this post, I thought I was gonna have a bunch of photos to choose from. Then I noticed and was surprised that I didn't take many photos while we were in Vegas.

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that I was already in a funk from the funeral that I attended prior to my flight departure.



And then the fact that the next day I find out that my mom ended up in ER {fortunately nothing major} but because I didn't know what was wrong for at least a good 7 hrs, I found it hard to relax and enjoy myself.

Once I got the news all was good, you can bet this non-drinker put away 5 drinks in 6 hrs. All that matters was, my husband was quite impressed! I was impressed too cause I didn't wake up with a hangover!



{Click photos to view larger}



{love the "restroom" sign above us. Classy!}








{we tried to find the wedding chapel that we got married in 10 yrs ago and found they tore it down in exchange for a topless pool area. In exchange for this new one.}






In between seeing KA {horrible, might I add} and Carrot Top {AWESOME!!!},


I decided to play around....











That's it, my friends! Until next year....

oh wait, my husband says he's sick of Vegas. WHAAAT??!!

Yeah, okay....we'll see....






No comments: