Friday, February 5, 2010

Fabulous Foto Friday!

It's Friday!! You know what that means?

”ourlifesjourney”Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

This week I didn't really get too much time to take some good photos and then yesterday when I had decided to finally get out there, I looked outside and it was raining. Go figure, right?!

So this week, I will grace you with my presence. Don't you just feel lucky?! ;O)


Oh, and because of the lack of photos that I took this week, I was feeling the pressure of trying to get creative for you guys, good or bad......in the house. Honestly though, it bore me to death. I personally like to be outside taking pictures.

So, this is what I came up with. My daughter has this really awesome pop-up book of fairies. It's really a neat book and so I thought I would share a couple of the pages with you.


Have a FABulous weekend and hope to see you again next week. I promise to have something better. Pinky Promise! :o)


2 comments:

Nikki B. said...

you look awesome! your hair is gorgeous!

and lily has that same book...it's so pretty, i could look at it for hours! and i'm not even that girly!!

Leslie said...

Very cool... I always loved pop-up books when I was a kid.

Stop by if you get a chance, I've got a great giveaway going on that I think both you and your daughter would like.